how to learn aws
1. Start by reading the AWS documentation and familiarizing yourself with the different services offered by AWS.
2. Take an online course or attend an in-person training session to learn more about the basics of AWS.
3. Practice using the AWS console to create and manage resources, such as EC2 instances, S3 buckets, and more.
4. Get certified in one or more of the AWS certifications to demonstrate your knowledge and skills in using AWS services.
5. Join an online community or forum dedicated to discussing AWS topics and ask questions when you need help with something specific.
6. Participate in hackathons or other events that involve working with AWS services to gain hands-on experience with them.